– Registered Name: Tracktio Group SL
– Registered Office: C/de Sant Pere Martir, 3, 08012 Barcelona (Spain)
– Fiscal Identification Number: B66569906
– Telephone Number: +34 931890035
– E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Registered at the Registry of Commerce of Barcelona
– Registered at the Commercial Register of Barcelona, – Volume 44901. Page 39.
sheet number B-470821, entry no.3
- The provider, responsible of the website, places this document at the users’
disposal, in order to carry out the obligations set by the EU directive 2000/31/CE
and by the Law 34/2002 on Services of the Society of Information and of Electronic
Commerce (LSSI-CE), as well as to inform all users about the terms and conditions
of the website.
- Access to the website and use of its content and services implies full and
unreserved adherence to the terms and conditions set forth hereunder, as well as
to any other legal regulations that might apply.
- The provider reserves the right to modify any information on the website, at any
time and without prior notice to users.
The provider does not assume any responsibility for the information published or
modified by third parties on the website or software UI. When browsing the website it is possible to
be redirected to contents of websites belonging or managed by third parties. As the
provider does not control all the information published on outside websites, it
cannot assume any responsibility regarding its contents. However, the provider
intends to delete any content that could contravene the national or international
legislation, the morality and public order, by removing the link to the outside
website, and warning the corresponding authority on such content.
The provider does not assume any responsibility for the stored information and
contents on -but not limited to- chats, discussion boards, blog generators,
comments, social networks, or any other means that allow third parties to freely
publish contents on the provider’s website. Nevertheless, and to abide by the art.11
and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the provider remains accessible to all users, authorities and
security forces, to actively collaborate on the removal or blocking of any content
that could contravene the national and international legislation, the rights of third
parties or the morality and public order. Whenever the user considers that a content
on the website is infringing such conditions, he is prompted to warn the website
This website has been revised and examined so that it works properly. It should be
possible to guarantee the functioning of the website 365 days per year and 24
hours per day. However, the provider does not fully guarantee the absence of
programming errors, nor the absence of other force majeure causes, natural
catastrophes, strikes, or similar circumstances that would impede the access the
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website, including but not limited to: its programming, edition, compilation, and
other elements needed for its functioning, design, logotypes, text and images, are
property of the provider or else the provider has got license or specific authorization
of the authors. All the contents of the website are properly protected by the
intellectual and industrial property regulations, and are as well registered in the
corresponding public files.
Users are not authorised, regardless of their purpose, to copy or display total or
partially, distribute, use, exploit, commercialize the website, without the express
written consent of the legitimate owner.
Improper or unauthorised use of the materials and information contained on the
website constitutes an infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights of
Designs, logotypes, text and/or images that may appear on the website, which are
not property of the provider, are property of their owners, hence the owners are
responsible of any possible conflict derived from them. In any case the provider has
got the owners’ specific and prior authorisation of use.
The provider expressly authorises/does not authorise third parties to redirect to
particular contents of the website. The link should redirect to the main website of
The provider accepts in favour of its owners the corresponding rights of industrial
and intellectual property. The sole appearance or reference on the website does
not imply the existence of rights or responsibility of the provider, or any
sponsorship, support or recommendation by the provider.
Any observations on possible transgression of the rights of intellectual and
industrial property, as well as on any of the contents of the website, can be sent to
this email address.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
All and any matters which may derive from access to and/or utilisation of the
website will be governed and construed in accordance with Spanish legislation, to
be obeyed by all the parties involved.
Any conflict related or derived from the use of the website will be submitted to the
Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
TRACKSPHERE SUITE AND MOBILE APPS
Tracktio software applications like TrackSphere_Server, Trackmap, Trackasset and TrackApp
– Does not collect or share personal information.
– Does not contain ads.
– Does not include any third party services or plug-ins that could access personal
We inform you that the provided data, will be processed by Tracktio Group, S.L. with registered office in Barcelona (08012), Pj Sant Pere Martir, 3– Spain and VAT number B-66569906, (hereinafter as the “Controller”) with the following purposes:
You can contact with the Controller through the following email address: email@example.com
- To attend user’s information requests and general enquiries through the Contact Us, Become a Partner, and Investor forms.
- To send commercial information about our services or products.
- To attend user’s job applications through our “Apply now” form.
- To attend your data inquiry through our “Data inquiry” form.
- To help you with any trouble through our support form.
- To attend to your requests to exercise your rights as an interested party.
Storage period of data
The provided personal data will be stored, unless the subject requests its erasure, according to the following terms:
- Data related to a general request will be stored until the satisfaction of a user’s enquiry is reached.
- Contact information and user preferences for sending commercial information via newsletters will be stored for two (2) years or until the user requests to have it erased.
- Personal data related to job appliances will be stored for one (1) year.
- Data concerning to support enquiries will remain stored for five (5) years from its resolution.
Lawfulness of processing
- The legal basis for the data processing is user’s consent to it. This consent is requested through Controller’s forms on the website.
- Users do not have any obligation to provide us with their personal data. Notwithstanding, in certain cases, the absence of certain data could prevent us to attend user’s request properly or even at all.
The Controller recruits third parties in order to offer its services. In this regard, he/or she recruits:
- Marketing communications and interaction with customers is via Google email, Zoho CRM and WorldPress Pop-Up form pluggins and under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
- Its support service via DokuWiki and under the EU-US Privacy Shield. More information here: https://www.dokuwiki.org/privacy
- Its job appliance service via LinkedIn Corporation and its controlled U.S. subsidiaries (“LinkedIn”) and under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
- Its job application service via regular email
- No data will be provided to third parties. If the above mentioned third parties need the data, you will be previously informed of the communication purposes and the identity of the third party and you will be asked to consent.
- All of the above without prejudice of any legal requirement that demand us to communicate data to any authority or third party.
The people who provide us their data enjoy the following rights:
a. Right of access:
The data subjects shall have the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation that their data are processed properly and they shall have the right of access their personal data. .
b. Right to rectification:
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the Controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning his or her. .
c. Right to erasure:
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her. .
d. Right to restriction of processing:
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies: .
1. the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
2. the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
3. the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
e. Right to data portability:
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided. Please have in mind that this right will not be enforceable to:
– The third parties’ data that you have provided to the Controller.
– The data that concern you, but have been provided to the Controller by third parties.
f. Right to object:
The data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her. You shall be able to object to the commercial communications submitting.
You can exercise this right by sending us an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us a letter to Controller’s address hereto. To exercise any right, you shall provide us with a copy of your ID card (DNI) and clearly express the right you want to exercise.
See the Spanish Data Protection Agency website for more details about your rights.
Additionally, we inform you about the possibility make a claim before the competent control authority, in this case, the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, especially in case the exercise of your rights was not satisfactory. You can contact the control authority via their telephone numbers 901 100 099 y 912 663 517 or visiting their office at C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid.